Saturday, April 19, 2008
Graduation and BBQ
We are now just days away from our graduations!!! Stephen still has a few finals to get through, but after that we can concentrate on moving. When will it be time to just relax? Oh well. For those of you who haven't heard, we are having a BBQ after we walk on Friday. If you would like to join us, please let me know so that we will have enough food for everyone. We would love to have as many of our family and friends as can come. If you do plan on coming, and if you are able, please bring a side dish or a desert of some kind. If not, please come anyway! I hope that you are all able to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so happy for you guys! We wish we could celebrate with you but that will have to wait until Jeremy is done with school.Have fun and take lot's of pics!
Kimberly! I would love to come! Where is it going to take place? And are the rumors that the time has changed to 5 true?
Post a Comment