Saturday, April 11, 2009
No Title (I Can't Think of One) : )
Yea for no gestational diabetes! It was nice to hear back about the test this past Wednesday. It was a great early birthday present for me. Although, I did find out that I am anemic, and have to start taking an iron supplement, but that is not really a big deal to me. I have decided, though, that nine months is a VERY LONG TIME! I am definitely in the uncomfortable phase of pregnancy and wish that six, or even seven months were considered full term. I get a little sad thinking of all the time I still have before this boy comes. (Just don't tell me he'll be here before I know it. I am ready NOW!) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahaha. I know for some reason I got that anemia thing too. But I'm laughing because babies come so slow the first time around!
Post a Comment