Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Development

So much for not having gestational diabetes. It turns out that just because you don't have it for the first test doesn't mean that it can't still develop. So, now I have a glucometer and have to check my blood sugar four times a day. It is a little inconvenient at times, but I like the challenge of keeping my blood sugar under the limit. It is like a game, and I LOVE games!

3 comments:

Livia said...

Sorry about the gestational diabetes. Soon you will have your precious baby and everything will be wonderful!

Sarah said...

At least you've got a good attitude about it. Good luck keeping up with the game during the FEW days remaining!

Tatiana said...

It was so good to talk to you the other day. I am glad that you could go to visit Elena and Tara. I thought that the pictures of pregnant you were so adorable.