Charlie LOVES riding his bikes. He is just starting to figure out the pedals. He wants to ride his bike every day. I love watching him.

This is a picture from the beginning of last winter. It was the first time we really bundled him up like this. He hated it, but he looked so cute!

This is a picture from last fall. These shoes of Stephen's are so heavy, I couldn't believe that Charlie could even move with them on.

Several months ago a some friends of ours gave us their son's old toddler bed. I think these pictures illustrate Charlie's feelings about his new bed. For about the first month that we had it Charlie wouldn't even move after I tucked him in bed. He would fall asleep still under his covers. After that month, however, the novelty wore off, and he is now sleeping every night on the floor pressed up against his closed door. Is it normal for kids to go through a period of sleeping on the floor? Is it ok for me to let him stay on the floor? Hopefully he will return to his bed soon. We'll see.






Several months ago a some friends of ours gave us their son's old toddler bed. I think these pictures illustrate Charlie's feelings about his new bed. For about the first month that we had it Charlie wouldn't even move after I tucked him in bed. He would fall asleep still under his covers. After that month, however, the novelty wore off, and he is now sleeping every night on the floor pressed up against his closed door. Is it normal for kids to go through a period of sleeping on the floor? Is it ok for me to let him stay on the floor? Hopefully he will return to his bed soon. We'll see.





2 comments:
How cute! I love his cute smiles while he is on his bed. He'll be just fine sleeping on the floor. I'm sure he will eventually move to his bed again.
Loved the bundled up picture. "I can't put my arms down..."
my goodness he is a cutie!
Post a Comment