So, we are expecting again! We are almost 12 weeks along and due the end of October. We are so excited! We went in for our initial OB visit on Monday. The OB I go to does an ultrasound at the first visit for all of his pregnant patients. Here is one of the photos that he printed off for us.

That's right. We are having twins!!! I am SO excited!! I am also pretty nervous and scared about how to handle two babies. I think that if I can make it through the first six months or so of their lives we should be fine, but I am overwhelmed trying to figure out the logistics of two newborns. I know some of you are mothers of twins, so if you have any advice or words of wisdom for us, we would be grateful. Thanks!
6 comments:
CONGRATS again! That is so exciting! You are going to rock at being a mom of twins! I am sure that Charlie will be a great big brother! I bet Stephen is SO excited too!
Congrtats again! You are going to be an awesome mom of twins! You are like Super Woman! I am sure that Charlie is going to be a great big brother! Is Stephen super excited too?
Congratulations! I left my number on fb. Give me a call when you have the chance. I would love to talk to you! Hope all is well. You are going to do great with your little twinners!
I am seriously so excited for you. Can you believe it? I know I was shocked when I found out.
My biggest advise is schedules, schedules, schedules. Keep them on the same one. You can do it! They will be great friends too!
Ohh, I just cannot believe it! I wish I could give you a hug!
This is Fantastic!!! :)
This is so fantastic!! Twins are everywhere lately!!! :) This is so exciting! Congrats!!! :)
Post a Comment