Friday, June 6, 2008
Sadness
I just wanted to let everyone know who hadn't heard yet, that Stephen's father, Charles Eugene Loper, passed away on June 2nd. We were able to stay in town while he was in the hospital and during the funeral. We have really appreciated the love and support that people have been showing us throughout this experience. We had the funeral yesterday and were blessed to have all of Stephen's siblings here with us. We are now planning to leave for Portland either Sunday afternoon or Monday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that. I hope all is well though. How is Portland? Miss ya lots
Wow, that is so hard. Thanks for sharing. I hope the move was great and you both are settling in. Did you find a job? Have u made good friends yet? I hope life is so wonderful. Miss ya
Post a Comment