Well, we are here in Portland. We have been here for about 3 weeks. It is so lovely here! I love the days when I am able to catch a glimpse of Mount Hood. I have a personal goal to climb to the top of Mount Hood before we leave this area. I have started getting myself into shape in preparation. I bought myself a bicylce about 2 weeks ago and have been increasing how far I bike every day. Yesterday I went 8 miles. I have found that I really enjoy biking. And it is good to know that even though I don't have a job right now at least I am not just loafing away my time.
Stephen has been in school now for a couple of weeks and is doing very well. He has already had one test which he did very well on and he has a couple more tomorrow which I expect he will have no trouble with either. He is so smart! He is starting to get to know some of the other students, also. We have had a few of them and their spouses over for dinner.
Well, that is what we are up to. I am hoping to put up some pictures that we have taken within the last few months. I just need to figure out how to do it.
Here are some shots of my new planter box garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment