Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy News!!!

For those who don't know yet, Stephen and I are expecting!!! We are so excited! We are 14 weeks along, and have had two ultrasounds. This baby is a mover! And there is a strong heartbeat. It looks like everything is going great! Our due date is June 25th. Stephen has a two week break from school about then and with any luck we will deliver with time for him to spend with his new baby. We can't wait!

6 comments:

La Michelle said...

Yeah baby!

Monica McCoy said...

Congrats! We're super excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS THE GREATEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!! Thank you for sharing this news! Heavenly Father knows what He is doing and right now is the PERFECT time for him (or her!!). Even through all the other "ikies" you were delt!! Yeay Kimberly!!!!!!

tlchang said...

Congratulations you Lopers!

Livia said...

I am so HAPPY for you guys! We love you and miss you already.

Tina said...

Yeah for baby!!!