Sunday, February 8, 2009

Half Way and Doing Great!!

Sorry that this is about the only thing I am blogging about right now, it just happens to be the highlight of my life. I am now just a little over 20 weeks along. We went to the Doctor on Friday and was told that I was right where I needed to be. They checked the heartbeat and it sounded the strongest that I have heard it! It was so great to hear! I am always a lot relieved when I hear it.

I have been feeling the baby move more and more. I love it! I always heard women say how much they loved this part of pregnancy and how they missed it after delivery, but I never really got it before. I didn't like feeling it on other women so I didn't know if I would like it with myself, but I love it!

Also, I have people here talking about throwing me baby showers. I can't decide if I want to have them. What do you all think? Are they important to have? Is it worth it if you are shy and don't like to be the center of attention? Please let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I think they are a great way to help you get things for your baby that you wouldn't get yourself. I like the idea of having the couple shower so the attention is on both of you. I think they are a great idea...and others liek to celebrate with you too.

Livia said...

I agree with Tina, you should let them give you another baby shower because babies need lot's of stuff.
It was great talking to you on Thursday and I will try to e-mail you tonight when I am not so busy:)