skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wonderful Stephen
Stephen has been working so hard with school lately. He has had so many tests in such a short amount of time. I don't know how he has been able to do it. I know I wouldn't be able to. He has had to study every night when he gets home from school. He takes time to eat dinner, and then studies pretty much until we go to bed. He is still taking really great care of me, though. I have been having some difficulties walking because of a sore tendon. The doctor examined it at my last appointment and told me to stop exercising for 2-3 weeks and just take it easy. There are some days when it hurts really bad that I have to have Stephen do a lot for me. He never complains or says that I am asking too much, even if I am interrupting his studying time. I love him so much!!!Well, this picture was taken last week, when I was 24 weeks along. Can you believe that I am already 25 weeks along? Only 13-17 weeks to go!!!
5 comments:
I love the belly pics! You are looking so cute. I am glad Stephen can still help out, I know how school stuff can be.
Kimberly you look so happy and healthy! I can wait for my turn to have such a cute belly.
You look great Elena
what a cute little belly!!
You look beautiful!! I'm glad things are going so well for you!
Post a Comment