Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Charlie

Charles Stephen Loper was born on June 29th. He was 8 lbs 5 oz and 20.25 in long. Here are just a few of the pictures we got of Charlie while at the hospital. I love some of the faces that he makes in some of these. I will upload more when I get a chance. I can't believe how busy I suddenly find myself. I wouldn't trade it for the world, though. I LOVE Charlie!!!









4 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

YAY! Congrats! I am sooo happy for you

Stephen Stacey said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you two. I hope you have a lot of fun, and I hope you have an easy time adapting. You're right about his faces. He seems to have come out as a full-blown rapper. "Gnarly Charlie, the baby beat box and the lyrical miniature master."

Anonymous said...

awe. i do love his faces..lol. congrats again! Im in love with you being a mommy!!

Livia said...

I wish I could hold him! He is sooo sweet!!! I sent my BP with mom and dad & I sure hope it helps.