So finding time to be on the computer is really difficult for me right now. I knew having a baby changes everything, so I am not too surprised. Here are a few more pictures of Charlie from just after coming home from the hospital. This first one is in Charlie's bassinet that was in our room. It was so nice since I was not getting out of bed much for the first little while. He is now out in the living room in his crib. (The joys of a one bedroom apartment.) I think we are all sleeping better now.
I know these next two are dark, but here they are. Stephen was having fun with Charlie's hair after his bath.

Just so you can see his crying face. Isn't it so cute?
3 comments:
He's so cute!! And looking bigger. I can't wait to meet him in person. I am glad the sleeping is going better. Are you finding a little more time to get the basics done?
I am glad you guys are having so much fun with Charlie. He sure is a cute little guy. I can't wait to hear about all of the mile stones he will be coming to. Is Stephen doing his ped's rotation now? Anyhow good luck you guys.
He is so adorable. I hope you are feeling better and doing better. We missed you at our mini reunion!
Post a Comment