Thursday, January 28, 2010

Charlie at Six Months

Here are some pictures of Charlie at six months. He will be seven months tomorrow. I can't believe how fast he is growing and the new skills that he is constantly working on. I am so excited to see the new things that he can do!


Just playing with his toys.


He definitely loves his baths. It seems to be his favorite time of day.

Right after bath time with his Bugs Bunny towel. I love the little hood!


Lately he has been moving around in his crib and he gets his head stuck against the side. I have debated about getting bumpers so that he doesn't hurt himself, but I have heard that they are a suffocation hazard. It is probably better to bonk his head than to suffocate, right?

I just love his expression!

Yup. That is bread. You wouldn't guess from this picture, but he really likes it.




I didn't notice him picking the one off the floor until it was too late!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

It's been a while since I've looked at your blog. I have LOVED seeing the pictures and videos of Charlie. He is so cute! And he's getting SO big! I'm glad things are going well... Have a wonderful rest of the month. :D

Stephen Stacey said...

So,

Maybe I'm only saying this because I know Steve, but I'd say we have a real Loper on our hands here.

Livia said...

His expressions are too cute! I miss you guys! Oh ...and we have the same baby crib:)

Audrey said...

That is way cute! :)