Monday, January 18, 2010

Long Time, No Write

I can't believe that I haven't blogged since November! Charlie is getting really good at sitting up and playing with his toys on his own, so I am able to get back to doing some fun things for me, such as blogging. It will take me awhile to get all caught up, but here are a few recent pictures of Charlie. These were taken last week. It is so fun to see how much Charlie has grown in the past six months! We have been working on improving Charlie's sleep habits and he has been so much happier now that he is sleeping better. I love seeing his handsome, smiling face!


2 comments:

JoJo said...

He looked so much like Steve... but he has some of you in him, too. So cute!

Glad you're doing well...

Robert and Lisa said...

what a cutie!