Saturday, March 6, 2010

Charlie at Seven Months

So here are some pictures of Charlie while he was seven months old. He is in such a fun stage right now. He is working on crawling. He hasn't quite figured it out yet, but he is fearless with trying to get whatever he wants.

He went through a short phase of trying to get out of his jammies on his own during the night. I guess he just wanted to sleep naked. I think he finally figured out that they were on for good.

Like his mama, he LOVES food and sometimes tries to eat more than his mouth can handle.

Bathtime is still some of the happiest times of the day.

I just LOVE this picture. I need to do something about the red eye, though. That will have to wait until I have more time.
Happy, fat, and lazy.

I think this picture speaks for itself.


Early one morning Stephen took us to a wildlife preserve. It was so nice to be out walking and enjoying nature first thing in the morning. He then took us out to breakfast, which is my FAVORITE meal to go out for. What a great husband and father! We love you, Stephen!

All bundled up.

On a stone lion at the Japanese Gardens. They were having a special that day and admission was FREE!

Together as a family. :)

Learning to crawl.

Learning to eat real food. He seems to have it down. Now if he could just get some teeth!

On a stone bear cub at the zoo. What a great day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a cute guy! Fun to see him (and you) so happy!