Thursday, October 4, 2012

In the Nursery

So, Avery and Clara are just getting more cute and precious by the moment. They are doing better and have been off the IV today. They just passed their checks for that, so we are doing well on that front. Now they just have to keep gaining some weight and pass a car seat check (they monitor their oxygen saturation while sitting in the car seat for 90 minutes, just to make sure the positioning doesn't cause airway problems, I suppose). If they are able to do all of that, then we can finally take them home. We are hoping for this weekend, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. We will just see what happens. In the mean time, some out there, especially my family (you know who you are), wanted more pictures. Plus, Kimberly said that Avery doesn't look very flattering in the one picture of her as a newborn. So, just a bunch of pictures of both of them. I got the one video at the end just because I love hearing the little baby squeaks.

Also, a viewers guide: I put my hand in the pictures just to remind me how tiny they are! Also, Avery is the one with the dark hair. Clara has a little less and it is lighter. I tried to get their name cards in there, too. Enjoy!








4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations; they're both beautiful and look great!

Bob said...

Wow, those are some beautiful babies. Good work, Loper clan.

mindy said...

Awww! Such sweet little girls! Congrats again!

Mom & Dad Mihu said...

Love those precious babies. Can hardly wait to see them in person.