Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Creative Gardening

I have been looking into ways that I could plant a garden without having a lot of land to put in on. I have been studying up on different sized planter boxes as well as thinking about container gardening. Stephen has also presented the idea of hanging smaller blanter boxes outside the window. Does anyone have any other thoughts for how I could have a garden without a lot of land? I really want to have one this summer, but I don't know how much room we will have since we are moving. Also, Elena, so far in our caravan we have Mom and Dad, possibly Nathan, possibly Stephen's brother and family, and anyone else who would like to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know I'm sorry. But I really wish I knew about all that gardening stuff. Do you have a pretty green thumb? I almost always kill my plants. This summer would be the perfect time to try out a vegetable garden though.

wayne said...

Kimberly, Good to have you in blogland. Your blog is very attractive. I am glad you and Steve got the school you wanted, but am sorry to see you leave Happy Valley.

Tatiana said...

Caravan to school? How exciting!