Thursday, March 20, 2008

Student Teaching #2

I am finally done!!!! I finished this last Tuesday! I can't believe what a relief it is to have that behind me. Now I just need to find a job. I went to an Educator Job Fair at the University of Utah this morning and had a screening interview with a recruiter for Beaverton School District which is just a few miles outside of Portland. He made me really want to teach in that district, and he gave me ideas of what to do now in order to get interviews with some principals in the district. I have started the application process and am excited for where this will lead us. Hopefully I will have a job set up soon!

2 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

SO EXCITING!!! I cannot believe you are moving on and being a real adult. I am way happy for you guys. Let us know if you get the job!!!

Anonymous said...

Last day of classes was today!! I bet you feel fantastic!!!!! I know I do, and i haven't even gone yet. I just finished burning my CD and it feels so great! WE DID IT!!!!!