Monday, March 3, 2008
Moving Dates
Stephen and I have finally picked out when we are moving to Portland. We will be loading up on Thursday, May 22nd, and then driving out on Friday, May 23rd. We are so grateful for everyone who has volunteered to help us. We are starting to get a good sized caravan that will be travelling with us. If anyone else wants to join us we would love to have you along. It is a great chance to come see Oregon. We will be sad to leave all of our family and friends that we have in this area, but we are also looking forward to this next phase in our lives. Also, you all have a standing invitation to come and visit us. We would love to have you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good to have you back in the blog world. I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait for us to be in the next phase.
Who all is going to be in your caravan?
Yeay!! I am so happy you have blog!! This way when you do leave **sad face** we can still be friends!!
I am so happy!!
Post a Comment