So, I have decided to have a Featured Recipe about once a month on here. I will put up a favorite dish, or something new that we have tried out, or anything that sounds good. If any of you want to give me any suggestions for good recipes, I am open to them.
This months recipe is Oriental Chicken Salad. I got this from my Mother-in-law and it is delicious.
1/2 head lettuce
1/2 head cabbage
(1) Ramen Noodles Package (Oriental Flavor)
3/4 c. Almonds
Chicken (You decide amount)
Dressing
1/2 c. oil (I used canola, but any kind will work)
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. red wine vinegar
Oriental Seasoning (from the Ramen Noodles)
Lightly toast the noodles and the almonds. Cook the chicken in a small amount of oil. Chop the lettuce and cabbage and mix them with the noodles, almonds, and chicken. Mix all of the ingredients for the dressing together and pour over the salad. Mix it thoroughly. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will have to try it this week. Thanks for sharing!
Kim, This is a comment on all you blogs since moving. It sounds like generally you are having a good time. Great! Your deserve it. I liked 'Iron Man' also. I liked 'Chronicles of Narnia even better. Keep the blog up.
I have had that salad and it IS yummy. What a fun idea.
Post a Comment