I know, my whole life is a vacation right now, but starting this Friday it will also be Stephen's turn for a vacation. He is finishing up finals for his first quarter already. We just planned what we are doing each day of his break last night and I am so excited! We are doing quite a bit of hiking in the area and may just make it out to the coast one of these days.
I am going on my next street ramble with the Mazamas tonight. I really enjoyed it last week. We walked at a pretty quick pace for nearly two hours straight! (We stopped three times: once on the way, once in the middle, and once on the way back.) We walked through the International Rose Garden, the Japanese Garden, and finally through Hoyt Arboretum. It was so beautiful, but we were not going to sight-see. I really wanted to stop and take pictures but the leader kept us moving so fast and you don't want to fall behind. I was really sore for the next few days, but was encouraged by the fact that I had been able to keep up at the time. I am interested to see where we will be going tonight. Always a new adventure!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That will be great to have Stephen for a little while. How fun that you have it all planned.
Have fun on your street ramble. You will have to let me know what you got to see.
A week vacation sounds like so much fun! We are taking a 3days vacation this week to go to the Ozarks lakes in Arkansas. The kids can't wait!
Post some pics from your vacation when you come back.
Post a Comment