So, I just finished my first ever homemade salsa. I canned just one pint and a little bit, and I haven't tasted it yet, but I have great hopes for it being delicious. We love chips and salsa so it would be nice if I could make my own.
On a different topic, Stephen and I realized after Robert and Tina had been here that we were in the habit of eating out quite a bit. We decided that we were going to try to go for two weeks without going out. We ended up not even making it a week. After failing so soon, we decided that we needed to set up a reward for ourselves if we could make it. We decided that if we succeed then we could go eat at The Cheesecake Factory which is a little more expensive than most of the places that we go. It is my favorite restaurant so I am really motivated. Today is our fifth day if we make it. We can do it! (I just love to eat out!)
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can do it! And if you try to eat more often at home you will eat less and better (not so many fats. I can monitor better what I eat if I eat at home.
I hear you about the eating out. I still don't feel like I have caught up on my sleep since we were out there so I just don't want to cook anything....but we have been pretty good about not eating out even though I want to.
Post a Comment