It is such a nice change to be able to look out the window and see a few yellow leaves appearing on the trees behind our apartment. I can see a few of them on the way to Stephen's school, and on the way to the grocery store. I just love this time of year. I can't wait to see Oregon in fall in full swing, though. I hear it is just lovely! Hopefully I will be able to find our camera soon so that I can show you some pictures, but I fear it is gone forever. I have searched everywhere I can think of, and I have cleaned areas of my apartment that I never would have thought to look in, and have had no luck.
The temperatures have been lowering and it has been overcast for the past few days. I love it! I have been changing my routine from spending awhile at the pool to spending that time practicing the piano. I gave my primary lesson last week on the talents that we all have and started feeling guilty that I don't work on that one more often. I have the piano so what is stopping me? I just need to do it.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you for practicing. It really isn't one of my talents but if I practiced maybe it would be.
Fall in Oregon IS lovely. The gorge is breathtaking. Fall is Lovely period!
I also love fall and I can't wait to start decorating my house for Halloween.
I am happy that you have the time to practice your talents.
Post a Comment