skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Curious
I just want to know, when did you all first feel your baby move? The doctor said that I should start to feel mine any day now, but I am just wondering when other people could feel theirs. Did you feel it before your husbands could? I am so curious.
4 comments:
Around 20 weeks. Give me a call I have a great story to tell you about that:)
You for sure can feel it before your husband can. I bet you are feeling it right now?? HuH?? Do you think it is what you felt when we talked the other day?
Congrats on the baby news! Probably old hat by now but I am just catching up on blogs now. And I'm sorry....I have no idea when babies move....I thought the stork brought those...
IIt was a little over the 4 month mark. It was the day before Thanksgiving! It was such a fun feeling. At first I didn't know what I was feeling it took like the 4th time for me to figure what these weird little bubbles were.
You have to tell us when you felt it, and the story behind it!! It's such a spiritual experience. Or at least I thought it was, inviting my little baby spirit to earth!! From then on the bonding with your baby is SO much fun!!
Post a Comment