Saturday, January 17, 2009
More News to Come
I had a doctors appointment yesterday. They checked for the heartbeat again, apparently something that they do at every visit. 150 beats per second! Yea for beating hearts! I had been a little concerned since getting over my morning sickness for the most part. I had not really been feeling pregnant. My entire experience being pregnant had revolved around morning sickness, and with the lack of that it didn't seem the same. I also have not yet felt the baby move, which I have been assured that I should any day now. Anyways, I was much relieve to hear the heartbeat again. We also have scheduled the sonogram for 1/29/09. I can't wait to know what we are having! I just have to wait another two weeks! I can't believe that we are that far along. Almost half way! We are so excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so exciting!
I can't wait! I can't wait! I think it's going to be a girl. What do you think?
How exciting!!! I can't wait either!!
Post a Comment