We are getting settled in our fourth home of the year. We started out in Portland, went to Provo, then two places in Logan. We are now locked into a contract (thank heavens!) and should be here for the next solid year. I am so sick of moving! We are starting to feel a bit more at home here. We are starting to make friends, in fact, Stephen is over watching a basketball game with a new friend in our complex. It is so nice to start doing things with other people.
Charlie is starting to get settled also. He really likes a 2 1/2 year old that lives upstairs from us. They just run around a laugh their guts out. It is so fun! I love that he (and us) are meeting new friends.
I am still recovering emotionally from our recent tragedy, but I have been amazed at how much better I am handling this one than I did with our first miscarriage. I know that having Charlie is largely responsible for the difference. I am so grateful for having Charlie in my life. I am really excited to see how he reacts to all of the Christmas festivities.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a crazy bit of life! Lots of moves. I wish you the best of luck! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment